Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Being a friend

Isn,t it nice to share?

Now that that these presents are safely in their new homes I can share.

I had a few birthday and thank you bits to give recently to some very kind ladies in my life .

Here is what I sent.















For the cross stitch cushions I used the Lizzie Kate alphabets I have and they smelt so lovely as I filled them with dried rose petals.

The fabric cushions and pin cushions too were scented , but these weren't,t put in the cushion itself.
Instead for these I made a little pocket at the back ( like my new needle case,  by the way thank you for the lovely comments you made on that post) and put a organza bag filled with rose petals too in the pocket. I always do it that way so the petals can be removed if the cushion or pin cushion needs a wash.


And 

then this beautiful scene last night..

Until next time

........

wishing you a happy creative day



2 comments: