Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Do you love the Tudor era?

Come and Volt with us.

I bet you are wondering what I am on about lol !!!!!

A "Volt" was a popular Elizabethan dance where one could embrace .

I digress.  I love everything to do with the Tudor age and my dear friend Kim over at Wisdom with Needle and Thread and dear Kay at Kitten Stitching do too and have invited girls (and boys of course) like us to join them as they are starting a new blog about the Tudor era. Those  interested can contribute if they want to too.  So if this sounds like your kind of fun (I know I,m in) then pop over to Kim's blog and leave a comment. Kim and Kay's blogs are both lovely in their own right so I just know this is going to be so interesting and so much fun.





See you soon


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post, Maria! Thank you for spreading the word.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete