Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

When you hit a glitch or two!

I'm sorry that I haven't grabbed the time to drop a quick post and let you know I am still here. I am sure you have realised my posts have been a bit hit and miss ..and they have and it has not been intentional.

Life here has been very hit and miss , DH not well for a few months which have coincided with our sweet girl again suffering prolonged periods of anxiety,mental exhaustion,  all of which have diverted my attention and caused many sleepless nights.

So please bear with me , I am not planning to any time soon to leave this spot.  I plan to return with renewed vigour as soon as I  have a few nights of 6 plus hours sleep.  I am reading your posts dear friends and though I am not commenting as I hope , I am here enjoying your posts , sharing your news and thoughts and hopefully too will return with my news.  Bear with me   Maria xx

21 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having a tough time. Thinking of you and your family. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. no rush we are not going anywhere, hope everything soon rights itself with your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Maria. Get yourself right then we'll hear from you soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having such a grotty time of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to learn of this Maria. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope things get better for you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a moment to say hi...hope to read you soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear that you are not running for the hills ;D. I hope that it all rights itself soon. When your daughter is on her feet again I have a box of tricks for her, she may well like to share them with her brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam your are so kind, look forward to a meet up when hopefully everything is back to normal xxx

      Delete
  9. keep your chin up and all will come right x Take time for your family .. and the sewing "family" will here when needed x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hugs and all good thoughts to you and all your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Amy, I I know sweetheart you have more than enough to cope with, bless your heart for thinking of us and I may not say it in comments but I am thinking of you and so hoping you find a path too which you too can walk,deal with and solve, we may be at opposite ends , but we face the same and sweetheart I am thinking of you xx

      Delete
  11. Dearest Maria, I hope things settle down soon for you. Wishing you and yours the best -
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope things are improving for you all, and hope to see you back here soon xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and do hope things are on the up.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete